Rejected StartersParkour (that is the name of the map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This map is at the same stage as the oldest ManaCube parkour courses. If you do /warp beta, you will see what type of maps ManaCube is accepting nowadays. I can understand it can be confusing when the oldest and first levels consist of little requirements and why ManaCube won't accept these types of chill, simple maps (I'm still figuring that out) anymore, but if you want to have an acceptable map I really do suggest checking out the latest maps and using tips from those to make your course amazing!

Also you should check this thread out: https://manacube.com/threads/what-is-block-variation.64601/

Good luck with future courses,

Acid

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Jesse!

Just going to be giving my opinion here; keep in mind that I am not a map judge.

Frankly, there is no distinct THEME to your map. When coming up with a theme I'd advise you to check over this document here: Maps List - this shows all the accepted maps on ManaCube to date, with their themes to allow you to see if a theme is already on the server. Not only this but also make sure your map is full of detail and stands out from the others, make it unique!

In regards to the BUILD, I would recommend you create a focal point for your map, a "main build" would be perfect. Creating something that you can place your parkour within and closely surrounding would make it full of detail and life!

In regards to the PARKOUR, it is mainly floating! I would advise you to create a "main build", a focus point of your map to closely incorporate your parkour within and closely surrounding. The course fits the difficulty of an easy, so nice work on this. Another thing is that your block variation in your jumps is unvaried. I'd recommend you check this document here: Jump Variation - this will allow you to grasp a better understanding of what I mean by jump/block variation. Just ensure that you are using variation throughout the course to keep it enjoyable!

Anyways, that is all! I hope I helped you with your map <3
Cheers!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Blackboyjesse1,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
There is no distinct theme for your map. When creating a map try to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out!
In regards to the build of your map, there is no "main build" to center your parkour around. When creating a build, ensure that you create a center piece (main build) which you can then incorporate parkour within and closely surrounding. Ensure that it is packed with detail! The parkour is mainly floating, which is typically no longer accepted. The course fits the difficulty and length of an easy map. The jumps are repetitive throughout, I would advise the use of blocks such as flower pots, player heads, fence gates, doors, beds, ice and water to spice up your course![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.