Rejected Steampunk Flight (expert & updated now with direction signs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushy

Ratings
This is basically the same as the other one (flight of the ancients) except now it has sign so you can find your way.
3 checkpoints.
Farly short, jump diffulculty makes up for that.
Expert
Made my Pqndah
to get there go /warp SteampunkFliers

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is
clear. I love the way the balloons are portrayed and the blimp is beautiful. The theme should include colors that are pleasing to the eye as well!
For example, the way that
this blimp is made of wood and white wool, Looks beautiful. I suggest adding some more wood to the balloons.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
This parkour would be ranked
medium, Because with /speed or speed pots, This would be an easy course for donators.

And Lastly, My comment.
This parkour should or should not be in
reviewing because of its uniqueness. I know we already have a Hot-Air Balloon parkour ( Created by Pud ), But this takes it to a new level.
Reasons Why:

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision. The final decision will be made by Pokezelda, or Ham562. I'll let my fellow friendsand parkour map makers, @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some comments.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

Status
Not open for further replies.