Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey JT_3006,
I'm sorry to tell you that your map was REJECTED!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around Stone (Stonehenge, StoneHills). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD is the one main reason for the rejection of your map. It doesn't really have a main build on which the parkour is attached to, except one large chunk of stone which doesn't have a good shape. Next time try considering making one main build with lots of depth and detail that matches your theme.

The PARKOUR is the other issue. It is creative, but in the end you've kept using the same jumps such as the iron trapdoor button jumps and many iron bar jumps. If you bring more variation in your parkour by using other blocks for your jumps such as flowerpots, heads or pistons it'll be a lot more interesting & fun to play! You have to make sure that every jump is possible in 1.8.9 as it's a 1.8.9 server. The length of your map fits for the hard difficulty, but the difficulty is a bit too tricky at some points.

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd be happy to see more map submissions of you in the future! [Mika]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.