Rejected Stumped - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My username is Mr_Toasters, and I would like to submit my map called Stumped. Here are some photos:
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (16).png

The ID for this plot is -57;-104
The difficulty i have chosen for this map is medium as there is 45 jumps.
Thanks for reading!

Ratings
Unfortunately, there's too many floating island maps, so your map has the lower chance to be accepted. But it's still a nice work!

Unfortunately, there's too many floating island maps, so your map has the lower chance to be accepted. But it's still a nice work!
Yeah, as soon as i posted this, I looked at other posts and realised that it was unoriginal. But thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Mr_Toasters,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are a lot of floating island/nature themed maps already. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is nice, it is simple, but it does have some nice details in the shaping of the islands, and the block variety, which is good.
The parkour is a bit repetitive. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when creating parkour, as this will overall make your map more enjoyable to complete.
Despite the floating islands theme, you did do a good job at incorporating the parkour into the build, with minimal floating jumps, so well done!
The difficulty is good for an easy/medium map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.