Submission Box!

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
So recently I've been thinking of a lot of ideas for MineVast (plugin wise) and I'm sure other people have been too, so I wanted to suggest MineVast adds a submission box somewhere on their site where you could submit ideas, not like parkours or buildings on creative, but more like server ideas! Now I know that you could technically (and what people have been doing for now) post your idea in General Discussions on forums, but it would be a lot more organized and less spammy if there was an official box where you could submit your cool ideas! Leave your opinions in the comments! :D

Ratings
I think this is a good idea so the admins dont just keep getting asked. Also I think it would make the community stronger overall and improve the server. Thanks for reading!

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Hello ,

There are many ways in order to relay a valid suggestion. Like you stated above, general discussion can be messy, but this would be the most efficient way of filtering new and relavant suggestions, because posts that are highly rated will catch the attention of higher staff more effectively.

You can also lists suggestions linked to a specific server in the creative, skyblock, islands, barebones, kitpvp, survival, and/or parkour server forums.

I do however like the idea of a forum location dedicated solely to server suggestions, and will be discussing this idea with other staff members.

Thanks!
Have a wonderful day.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I think that is a good idea. I agree