Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello GreasyController and Bluewizard47,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original; while we do have a Terraria map, this map is executed differently, so well done!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are a decent amount of details to be seen throughout! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
695 11
Hey GreasyController,
I'm gonna change and set your submission into reviewing for the following reason :
After talking with Kat, we realised the build is poorly made from the outside, and we would like if you work on it before accepting again, please add something (like a hill ? A mountain ? idk ?) outside the dungeon so the build looks better from the outside.

I will avoid adding a time limit for your submission, as your map is normally accepted, but I would like if you let me know when you finished changing the build, I will still try checking the map again in some weeks if I don't have news since.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
695 11
Hey GreasyController,
The map is now accepted !
Spiro did a good job creating a nice hill on the build, the map looks way better now. I have also changed the first half of the parkour, since I found it too easy compared to the second half.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be good seeing more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.