Suggest

WIllowWisp

ELITE
Midnight_Jester
Midnight_Jester
ELITE
Ratings
Please make the custom heads free, we had them free on mineville kingdoms for so long. I don't think we should have to pay for heads when this plugin is free to use for everyone. These heads make deco far more helpful then furniture, sure furniture you can sit on as well, but when it comes to like bushes or turtles or food items like the bread.... that should be free. Please and thank you. I'm just someone who builds a LOT.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Please make the custom heads free, we had them free on mineville kingdoms for so long. I don't think we should have to pay for heads when this plugin is free to use for everyone. These heads make deco far more helpful then furniture, sure furniture you can sit on as well, but when it comes to like bushes or turtles or food items like the bread.... that should be free. Please and thank you. I'm just someone who builds a LOT.
I might be wrong but I think costum heads cost mana cause people could abuse the system and spawn unlimited heads and abuse the heads. Heads can be used for lag machines.

WIllowWisp

ELITE
Midnight_Jester
Midnight_Jester
ELITE
Ratings
I might be wrong but I think costum heads cost mana cause people could abuse the system and spawn unlimited heads and abuse the heads. Heads can be used for lag machines.
they don't cost mana.... they cost money. I'm from Mineville and we NEVER did stuff like a lag machine. It's free plugin. Once again it should be free, if not for all ranks then just make it for MVP and up

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I think this is a really brilliant suggestion. Perhaps we can have @sil implement this pronto!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
they don't cost mana.... they cost money. I'm from Mineville and we NEVER did stuff like a lag machine. It's free plugin. Once again it should be free, if not for all ranks then just make it for MVP and up
Oh I am sorry. Heads used to cost 50 mana on the last season so I assumed that it casted the same this season too. Also heads used to be a rank perk last season. Anyways.