Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
This is my opinion before anyone goes all up mad on me and hate me.

BOTH CREATIVE AND PARKOUR:
First:
Must have 100 Hours In game on any server In the ManaCube Network.
Have at least 35 Post on the forums.
Have at least 50 Chat Reactions for both
Parkour:
Subscribe to my channel Found Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9m7N1d2CY0eIDJXZFLWxA
Be Active In Chat
No Mutes Or Bans Or Kicks
Must Be an OG
Also Subscribe to Jake Paul to become a Jake Pauler
Creative:
Apply's with Parkour
300 Hours
B-A+ Only

THESE WERE MY IDEAS DON'T BE MAD AT ME FOR THEM

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
When applying for staff, it would be literally be the worst idea to have only OGs apply in my opinion. It would not have other people a chance if they didn't buy something before a certain date. Also subbing to your channel, sorry. Finally chat reactions, that would also be kinda bad because some people are slower at typing and that's ok.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
If this way the case, then we would have pretty much no staff on parkour and creative

Ratings
11 1
Just saying these suggested requirements are outrageous and will never come to fruition.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I don't like these however I feel like Parkour needs at least 1 server-related requirement (possibly a rank requirement)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Heres a good one MUST HAVE ATLEAST SKILLED RANK xD
I don't like these however I feel like Parkour needs at least 1 server-related requirement (possibly a rank requirement)

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hi guys! First of all I would like to point out these requirements are a bit strict. You do have good points but at the same time it would really be difficult to be staff with these requirements added. People would get more experience if they stay on the server longer and with more posts they would have more experience on the forums and they would know who people are on the forums. I do agree with the forum post idea, I think it would really help people communicate better with others. Here are some things I do not agree with, I think the amount of hours you stated above is too much and there wouldn't be as much applicants for staff and even though there is a big team of staff having extra help is always useful but there are some benefits from this idea too because people would get the hang of the server and since creative isn't as popular as it used to be, I don't think as much staff is needed on that server, so I think more members are needed for creative but other servers do need staff. For Parkour we have a lot of staff on that server hosting fun events and monitoring but like I said extra help is always useful. I do think we could up the hour requirement but I definitely do not think 100 activity hours or even more an that should be required. Like bun stated above maybe instead of changing the hour requirement maybe a certain rank. But I do find some issues with this solution too. Sometimes people aren't as good as others on parkour (They are slow or they want to enjoy the parkour and take their time or some other reason) and with a rank requirement I do think it would be a bit unfair to those who don't rush or have difficulty on some maps. Although this can be a good idea in some ways because it could challenge people to parkour more, get their hours in, and have fun. You all have good ideas and I do think we might need to change our requirements in the future but with these requirements it would be hard for others to apply for staff. I think you should tweek this idea a bit and come back to it in the future. I definitely think this idea needs to be thought out more.:)