Suggestions for Creative

Okay, yes I know there was a big release on Creative// known as Creative 3.0 but I still have some suggestions for the creative server ;3

1) Plots
Yes, plots have gotten smaller and more easier to build for a Grade-D-A.
Some people, actually 90% of plots that I sort out are:
-not filled
-have no actual theme, like there is just random stuff on the plot
-completely empty and no single block on it
-Have pixel art or rps(which we don't grade at all)
-Just one house and thinks its good enough, this sort of ties into with not having it filled
-YOU CANNOT SUBMIT CABINS FROM GRUNTY'S CABIN OR ANY OTHER ONES
I have been having to sort through about 10-50 of them a DAY
So what I was thinking was you have to have at least around 150-300 blocks on the plot before you can submit it.
Have a checklist that says all the things you should have, check the boxes and if they are all checked then it can submitted for grading.

2)Ranks
I don't think that their was any added rank since I have checked.
-the jump from vast to sponsor is pretty big
--------------------------------------------------------
benefits from it
-Profit
-Everyone would want to have the newest rank and you would have major profit
-The name could be like Minevaster,Gold or something creative.
-Have the new rank in between sponsor and vast or have sponsor be cheaper.
Could be used for the whole server too

That's it of what I can think of @Dacon

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
You can't stop people from submitting troll plots/annoying plots like that. The checklist would be neat, but it wouldn't prevent everything. As for ranks, there doesn't need to be a new rank, there just needs to be worthwhile perks for each rank. I think the only difference between Vast and Sponsor is one additional plot (at least it was back when I was Admin and we used plotme as the plot plugin). I've been trying to get the ranks reworked on Creative since about November and asked Dacon on multiple occasions AND made a forum post about it to get public attention so maybe he'd consider it, but he hasn't done anything for it. Sponsor world edit doesn't even have access to some basic commands, like //count or //center. Really frustrating.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
i only agree with the submit stuff.... And think that staff should check and delete plots that never even get uses.... And .... New Rank? I think de should wait till the server Gets 3 years.... Or 2 and 1/2 Years... To add 1 or 2 ranks... But one between Vast-Sponsor ( like you said ) and another one between VIP and Legend.... No more fans for creative... if it needs to get added something... Its More plots.... Events, etc. No more ranks by the moment. Wait for Olymous and another servers to get updated/finished.... Then tell about this! We are asking for too much stuff!! ( or suggesting).
~*AlexSoldier210*~

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Well,Caleb. I can understand what you mean with the plots, however. When you are accepted for the rank of moderator you are exppected to have to understand the community and inform them of how they're supposed to do it. Not inforce rules about it. That makes the server seem like if people want to build then they are restricted to what they can do. However a rank between Vast and Sponser I think would be a great addition to the store.