Suggestions for new updates: accelerator laser gun

PB459

ProBatuhan459
ProBatuhan459
A gun with incenditary continious laser until 30 seconds the damage it does to resource world monsters is 1.5 hearts per second of laser and the cooldown is 30 second the gun obtainment: maybe new monster for a resource world and low chance on dropping from that monster or a crate with %1 chance to get

unicorndotdotdot

Unicorndotdotdot
Unicorndotdotdot
Ratings
7 7
A gun with incenditary continious laser until 30 seconds the damage it does to resource world monsters is 1.5 hearts per second of laser and the cooldown is 30 second the gun obtainment: maybe new monster for a resource world and low chance on dropping from that monster or a crate with %1 chance to get
XD this idea sucks so bad but i admire the effort
Post automatically merged:

ppl like andro pinette imdabestmann imamsheli would just grind with 1 shot weps and make it super unfair for all the other players so this is a horrible idea

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
36 1
XD this idea sucks so bad but i admire the effort

ppl like andro pinette imdabestmann imamsheli would just grind with 1 shot weps and make it super unfair for all the other players so this is a horrible idea
Even if the idea suggested isn't the best, it's still possible to take the base idea or parts of it and continue with them
but I do think that there are curretly a lot of blasters in the game and there isn't a huge need of more (+ there are already few laser blasters in the game). but you should defenitly (PeoBatuhan459) try to develop the idea more, like make it more balanced and such. Also you currently can get ancient crate keys from the monsters in the isles (rare drop chance, I think that it's 1/400)

Last edited:

PB459

ProBatuhan459
ProBatuhan459
i mean if its a bad idea it would be still cool to use to some monsters and what are these blasters

also i did say it would do good damage to monsters but not much damage to players with good armors

Even if the idea suggested isn't the best, it's still possible to take the base idea or parts of it and continue with them
but I do think that there are curretly a lot of blasters in the game and there isn't a huge need of more (+ there are already few laser blasters in the game). but you should defenitly (PeoBatuhan459) try to develop the idea more, like make it more balanced and such. Also you currently can get ancient crate keys from the monsters in the isles (rare drop chance, I think that it's 1/400)
and yeah i tried to balance it so it wont be hard to get and not really be op for pvp but that gun is for monsters in my idea so