Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya @ItsRogueHD!
I love this build, it's really cute and I shall be giving you some pointers below!
Please bear in mind that I am not a map judge, I am just giving my insight into the map <3

Build - The build of your map is really aesthetically pleasing to look at, it's a really cute flower build and I love the details that have gone into this organic. The build compliments the parkour very well, and it allows for the parkour to flow with the build itself, so good job on that! One thing you could have done is that you could've made the stalk longer as this would be more accurate to a real-life sunflower, but this is just an aesthetic con, don't take it to heart.

Theme - The theme itself is original, I've checked over the maps list and we only have flower-themed maps, not any maps that are close to sunflowers at all, so in my opinion, it's original enough; good job on this!

Parkour - The parkour is well built throughout, all the jumps fit the map's difficulty and personally, I don't see a problem with any of them; great work on this!

I'm giving your map a +1 and I wish you all the best!
Cheers,
Jashhy

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I will be setting your submission as Ongoing. I have tested your map, and will now be discussing the outcome with other map judges. Please be patient as this process may take a few days.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I will be putting your map in Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original and the build is good, it's accurate to the theme and looks nice.
The parkour is varied which is good, you made original and enjoyable jumps.
The main issue is the difficulty, some is fine for a medium, but many jumps are far too difficult, being more suited to hard or expert maps. The checkpoint placement was also a bit strange as some checkpoints were significantly longer/shorter than others.
If you are able to nerf the parkour and change the placement of the checkpoints, I will happily consider accepting this map. I can send you screenshots of certain areas in particular if that would help, just let me know.
Once these changes have been made, message me on the forums or on discord - madi#5198 and I will re-review this map.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ItsRogueHD,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are good.
Now that the parkour has been nerfed and the checkpoints are more evenly spaced, the length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.