survival meta

Ratings
i love the wiki but it has holes. give me the meta. should i be making a 100 chunk carrot farm? auto melon? villager hall? share your secrets with me. i dont even know what to do with mana except buy toilets but i'm collecting it anyway. how do y'all got 100c to lose in coinflip? why is everyone better at catching items at the mana pond than me? how are y'all whackin' the dragon to death so quick? i need to know.

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
I never check forums but for some reason I just did and found this so I'll answer some of the answers the best I can:

1. With mana you can:
-Prestige once you've accomplished the other requirments (This is a way to get limited cubits)
-Buy Furniture
-Upgrade your party on /p upgrades
-Lastly if you're bored and have no use for it you can always cf it

2. Pond this season is about timing, once you've hooked an item, you need to wait untill it goes up to be able to click and get the item, once its up and nobody has clicked before you, then you can right click and get the item, the more ponds you do the better you'll do the timing. It's all about practice.

3. To deal more damage to the dragon, aim for the neck.

4. Doing villager stuff is up to you if you want the trades they offer on vanilla mc, and about the carrot farm, also up to you, in terms of money this season I don't think it is that great but If you end up doing /prestige you'll need the crops harvested

well and about people cfing 100 cubits, they just either buy or farm then and cf, not much to say about that xD.

Have fun playing!

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
166 9
Get spider spawners ASAP. Ideally 9 stacks of 11. This will keep spiders spawning continuously.

Decent money maker and good for souls (/kilton) for things like minions, pot of golds etc