1659754115503.png

1659754128214.png

Attachments

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
It doesn't look bad at all in fact it's quite interesting however the cave part and the second image where ladders are, they look empty. Maybe you could add some details that would definitely high the stakes by all means.

(My opinion by the way, you are free to do whatever you feel comfortable with ❤️)

It doesn't look bad at all in fact it's quite interesting however the cave part and the second image where ladders are, they look empty. Maybe you could add some details that would definitely high the stakes by all means.

(My opinion by the way, you are free to do whatever you feel comfortable with ❤️)
hey btw let me know if and if you do when you check it out, i did make a mini dropper section but forgot you cant take fall damage in normal pk so i took it out, might add some more to the first cave room but that might be it

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCNebula1234,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have maps featuring different biomes throughout. Before creating your map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is a bit bland in particular areas, and could benefit from additional details throughout.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so make sure that you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.