aAuSTrAliAS
aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
CRAZYpink_dOnkey
/plot visit crazypink_donkey 4 (31;82)
Easy
30 Jumps
Repuloh helped do mostly all of the parkour on the build so huge thank you to him. JustKyrO also came up with the map idea, helped with the parkour and did a lot to help improve the map in general. GalaxyMei helped with building the Swans and made sure to add some finishing touches to the parkour and helped with counting jumps, placing checkpoints, etc. Huge thank you to all 3 of them, they helped a heap!

P.S. If you're wondering how I actually helped, I mostly made the swans by myself and helped with ideas of where to put the parkour and added a few details here and there as the others, the work was spaced evenly among us all and we all deserve credit.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CRAZYpink_dOnkey and friends,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have some maps relating to different types of birds (Ducklings, Heron.) However, there aren't any "Animal Love" maps, and I think this is quite unique, so good job on that!
The build is well-done and is accurate to how this would be portrayed, so good job on that! There is lots of detail, and I can see the amount of effort that went into it!
The parkour was varied throughout the entire map, which is great! The parkour was also quite fun to play. The jumps and length both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely, so well done!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.