Rejected SwimmingDucks - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: SwimmingDucks
Difficulty: Easy
Creators: hrhr777
Plot: /plot v hrhr777 1
Jumps: 66
Checkpoints: 4 (including 2 failsafe areas)

This is my first map, I saw that there already was a map called "Ducklings" (these ducks are walking on concrete) but my map is more about swimming ducks that are located inside a lake. I look forward to comments about improvements or changes where needed :)

2020-07-30_18.43.47.png
2020-07-30_18.44.10.png
2020-07-30_18.42.39.png
2020-07-30_18.43.10.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello hrhr777,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we have a few duck-related maps already (QuackyTheDuck, Ducklings.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194
The build is
accurate to what you were going for, and there are a decent amount of details throughout. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; vines, water, lava, heads, flower pots, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The parkour is also floating quite a bit throughout (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which makes it appear messy. The length of this course is quite long for an easy map, and some of the jumps could also be nerfed a bit.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.