Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey _Surizen_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Sadly, your map is unoriginally themed as we already have a map on the server themed after a Nintendo switch. It's called NintendoSwitch. In the future, you should check if certain themes have already been done through our parkour map list, found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: Besides the build looking very similar to our NintendoSwitch map, it's pretty basic. It definitely looks like a Nintendo switch, but it just doesn't have much else going for it. The block choices don't pop, it's three-dimensionality is minimal, there was a lack of space usage (due to how large you made it probably), and the finer details weren't executed well.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty most definitely fit the hard difficulty, though! Also, although I see that you guys tried to make it as varied as possible, it still felt repetitive at times due to the over-abundance of ladder jumps and, at times, similar jump segments. You should definitely work on using a wider variety of jumps/blocks.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.