Talk about not feeling apart of skyblock

vipper_snr

ELITE
ASD_viper_Snr
ASD_viper_Snr
ELITE
Ratings
Wow what I have seen and felt today was just a joke no matter how many times i asked a question or advice about sky block people would just totally ignore you completely . but then if someone else asked the same question it would get answered. or helping someone by giving the millions and millions money so they can jump up to to their level. people might see this as moaning but i just feel like it something against for having ASD in my name or it takes me a while to understand something. but people are just horrible

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,332 82
That's totally valid to feel that way, it can be difficult sometimes when asking questions - especially for newer players. If you have any questions and you don't seem to be getting a response in chat, you can always ask through /helpop or contact a member of staff through Discord.

I'm sorry you experienced that. The community generally is very welcoming & friendly, sometimes things just get missed in chat or people may not know the answer at the time.

Flexira

MVP
Flexira
Flexira
MVP
I can understand your frustration, though I do also sometimes see that people would literally spam over and over. Even though the question wasn answered already. Or the question would be asked by 3 other people and the answer is already in chat. Yet they dont bother reading a bit.. But Ive been in your shoes so I can understand

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
the community is generally pretty good at helping out new players. usually if I'm on and paying attention to chat I'm helping out. skyblock is my home on this server and the more people that join and stay the better the experience. I don't know some player get annoyed if you spam the question but a simple sorry may instantly change their mood. I've seen it first hand. you shouldn't have to apologize for not knowing but we do see lots of new players and generally see a lot of the same questions. so bare with us! welcome to skyblock hope to see you on sometime!