Konplexity
Konplexity
ELITE
Ratings
Username - Kontarix
Map name - #TeamTrees
Difficulty - Easy
Plot details - 79;-10

I fixed the map by a lot, the theme is a lot different, the trees were changed and not planted by saplings, there is a lot more decoration of the islands, and at the start of the map there is large text above saying "DONATE". The fixed images are below. ;)
2019-12-07_15.05.07.png
2019-12-07_15.05.24.png
2019-12-07_15.05.34.png
2019-12-07_15.05.47.png
2019-12-07_15.05.58.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Kontarix,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme of team trees is original, however the floating islands/tree theme is not original.
Please read over the document in this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad. It is quite simple, but I can tell you have put effort into it. I also really like the concept of adding facts and information about the team trees charity and what they strive for in signs along the map.
The parkour is quite repetitive. There is some variation in the jumps, however a lot of jumps are made up of normal blocks, with a couple of ladders/fences.
I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
A lot of the parkour is floating. Please try to avoid having a lot of floating jumps, and try to implement them into the build more. Having a lot of jumps floating around the build and the void rather than having them more included into the build, can make the map look quite messy.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.