Ratings
21 2
Your Minecraft Username
TechyOnTop

Discord username
techyontop_.

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I have been playing actively since june/july of last year

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I believe that i should be part of the qa team for a number of factors.
One factor would be that i could bring faster attendance to fixing many bugs/glitches quicker as id be fast to test and report anything that is wrong.
Another factor as to why i should be a member of the Qa team would be that, in the unfortunate occurrence that something breaks, i am there to test.
Another factor would be that i am highly active, meaning that I'm always available to discover new glitches, bugs and potential fixes for this.
I see this as a chance to prove myself that i am a good person and have changed my ways from my former mutes and really hope that i could be given a chance to prove my worth on the Qa team

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes, i have reported many glitches discovered by myself in the past which lead to certain things being fixed.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
One skill that i bring into the QA team, is that i have very good team co-ordination, i work very well with others and/or under pressure.
Another skill that i bring to the QA team id bring good at pvp, while this may seem as a very unimportant factor, this means that while pvping, i assess the quality of svas and discover many glitches.
One quality that i bring to the QA team is being pretty good at solving problems and handling heated situations which would be good when players are angry about certain bugs.
I am able to record/clip any bugs that occur which may help in solving the issue ad it can be visually recreated.
I am also bilingual (i speak Romanian and english) so I'm able to assist new players who don't speak english very well
Thank you for listening

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited: