MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already have numerous Temple/Ruins-themed maps. Please check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure your theme is unique!
Build: The build was both bad and good - the use of different stones and the incorporation of vines and water was both fitting for your theme and looked nice. However, the build was extremely messy and made the parkour very confusing at times. The execution of the theme by using floating islands did not do you any favors as that added additional clutter to your build.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper difficulty to fit a HARD map (a little on the easy side but that's excusable), but it was far too long. Hard maps tend to be 60-80 jumps, and your 140 jump map fits more of a long insane map length-wise. The parkour was also very confusing, and you could use more instructional signs pointing out where to go. I like how you incorporated the parkour into the build very well, and there was definitely some variety - however, there were a lot of ladder jumps and the parkour in general wasn't that interesting to play. Adding a variety of blocks and using those blocks to create interesting jumps would do you a lot of favors.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.