Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey tessy05,

It pains me to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: The theme is not original at all as we have multiple temple themed maps. To mention some: ForestTemple, GreekTemple, SeaTemple, WaterFallTemple, AncientTemple, and many more. It's important you check the parkour map list so that you know which themes have already been used. We want things that haven't been done before.
  • Build: The build is not good. For starters, there is a clear lack of focus or a centerpiece. The temple portion of the map is completely cast aside as it just appears at the end and it's very unmemorable. You have to center your build around your theme or else it'll just seem all over the place. Secondly, there is a lack of effort in regards to detailing and originality. The build is basically floating tree islands with minimal nuances in design. Lastly, there wasn't good parkour integration with the build. It's basically mostly floating parkour and it hinders the build's attractiveness by quite a bit.
  • Parkour: The parkour length fit the medium difficulty but it was too easy, you have to buff it. Furthermore, the parkour was not enjoyable to do as it lacked variety in the blocks/jumps used. It was all the same really (segments of cobble walls to cobble walls or dirt to dirt).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.