QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
352 6
Hello BluePottwal,

Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map for the following reasons:

The theme of your map is good, although if we compare it to the catalog as a Station, it isn't very original as we already have some Station maps such as PoliceStation, GasStation, TrainStation and Airplane, which have similar themes to yours.

The build for your map looks good at first glance, but upon looking at certain details, it started getting a bit messy and things were not quite in place.

First off, I recommend you using white glass panes for all the glass in your terminal to improve the look. When coming inside, the terminal looked a bit empty and boring.

About the plane, if you don't want to add details inside, don't make it so it look empty from the outside. You can add black wool so players "can't see" through the windows.

For the parkour, at first it was varied but then I started noticing some repetitiveness in it which made it feel like a long map and not really enjoyable when doing it. Although almost all the jumps fit the difficulty, I would improve on them. There were some jumps that were a bit too easy for the difficulty chosen.

Don't let any of this discourage you; instead; use it as feedback and advice to make your map even better!

Thanks for submitting a map and hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau

Status
Not open for further replies.