GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Excellent map. It was fun to work on this with you guys, and to help you in making the parkour fit it's difficulty and be extra fun. The parkour is enjoyable to do and to speedrun, the build looks good and the map fits the server requirements. There's barely any floating jumps and the map fits Hard difficulty in my opinion. I don't see any reason for the rejection of this map

Good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xenobite, BASSBOAT, Massivegeed,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after The Terminator or anything of the like, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is pretty good. The Terminator's head was well-executed and, in combination with the gun, it feels almost like if it really was shot. The major issue I had with the build was the gun but you guys addressed them rather well, so the build is all good now.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty, even though it was on the shorter side of things. The parkour was incorporated well into the build and was pretty well-varied. I just had to add some barriers here and there.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.