Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey there!
I would have to give this a -1, as there's already a Terraria map on ManaCube!
The build is otherwise okay, it's pretty simple, but depicts Terraria decently.
My recommendation for you would be to always check the Parkour List thread before you start building a map. You can find the list here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey YeetCreeper56,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is not original at all as we have several "Terraria" themed maps. Such as, "EyeOfCthulu", "WallOfFlesh", and "Terraria". And, your map's build is very similar to the build found on the map "Terraria". Which brings me to another important point: the build is not very good. The build lacks originality as it looks incredibly similar to another map already on the server, lacks dimension as it's just a flat wall with parkour sticking out of it (yes, I know that Terraria somewhat looks like this), and lacks proper parkour integration (harming the beauty of the build severely). The PK length and difficulty do fit the easy difficulty, though! But, the parkour felt very repetitive. There were too many identical segments where it was just jumping from block to block or from ladder to ladder. I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.