Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello HappyPoptarts,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, since we have many "abandoned" theme maps (AbandonedTrainwreck, AbandonedCave), as well as bookshelf and Libary themed maps (Library) on ManaCube. In the future, check the Parkour List to make sure your theme is original before you start building! The build is okay, it doesn't look a ton like a library, just a building with some bookshelves. I would've liked to see more details that make it look more like a library!

The parkour is not mixed or varied, since it uses almost all normal blocks. I also found the parkour to be very annoying because of all the cobwebs in the map. It's hard to judge the difficulty, because the jumps aren't very difficult, but very repetitive and the cobwebs disrupt the flow in spots. A lot of the parkour outside of the building is floating. Try to attach the majority of the jumps on your map to the main build in some way in the future!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.