67 2
Usernames: AtePlant & Phoenix735

Map Name: The Battle Cats

1624601731564.png

1624601741677.png

1624602706149.png

Reference Photos:
1624601933887.jpeg

*Liberties were taken when recreating the Catclaw Dojo.
*The final room is the game's main menu accompanied by the map of conquest in game.

/plot h phoenix735

Difficulty: Expert Donator

Jumps: 86

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello AtePlant and Phoenix735,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed it and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25

Thank you for your patience.
Your map will now be put in reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with some nice details throughout, well done!
The parkour is the main concern. The difficulty is a bit inconsistent (there are quite a lot of short checkpoints), so make sure your parkour suits an expert map better. The parkour was also hard to follow; make sure you have signs that tell players how to do certain trickier jumps. Overall, it isn't very fun to play in its current state.
You have until one month from now (August 15th) to make these changes; if I haven't been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. You can message me either here on the forums, or on discord (Krissy#0008) when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25

Thank you for all your patience with this map, and for making the requested changes. I'm happy to inform you that it is officially accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.