This is my first build, hopefully i didn't forget something. MAP.png

Attachments

JakobMafia

MVP
JakobMafia
JakobMafia
MVP
Ratings
Hello! I'm here to give you some feedback so that you can improve your parkour builds! (Note, I'm just a regular player)

Parkour
Your parkour course lacks lots of things such as variation which has an huge impact on your parkour. Try to use different kind of blocks, such as iron bars, vines, beds, soul sand and many more to make it more interesting and varied! Nevertheless, the difficulty for this parkour is alright. I suggest to check out /warp beta where you can see how players are building parkour courses with different blocks.

Build
You don't have any structure to your parkour, it is just plain bedrock, even though your title is about the block bedrock but you can add something to it. You could build a creature out of bedrock and add some details to it in order to make your parkour course look nice and enjoyable. As I mentioned, If you really need inspiration try to check out /warp beta to get a better look how parkour course are build nowadays.

Theme
There is no set theme for this map, maybe bedrock, however you need to add more to it. Is it a creature? Structure? Item? Tool? Character? etc. Coming up with a unique theme is great start for a parkour course.

Tips
+ I recommend to you /warp beta to get inspired before building a parkour
+ Ask for feedback in game
+ Try out different types of blocks
+ Come up with a theme before building your parkour

I truly hope you can improve your builds for your future parkour courses!

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
Hi Randomeud! :)

I completely agree with everything JakobMafia has said above but I just wanted to add 2 more things about the parkour.
2 Checkpoints for 50 + jumps arent enough, you could easily add another one or two to make it more balanced.
The difficulty of the parkour is good (if another cp was added) except for the double neos. I dont believe double neos are allowed on medim maps, let alone 2 double neos in a row with many more jumps following without a checkpoint.

I hope this helps and good luck with your future builds!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Randomeud,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal as we have quite a few biome maps, just using bedrock doesn't give you a base theme.

The BUILD has no main build, try to create a main build that you put parkour on to eliminate using floating parkour ! (which is not accepted anymore) as said above by some lovely parkour players.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a medium map but the difficulty is a little too hard for a medium. Try to go around and look at the other maps to weigh your difficulty, and try to use more variation such as chests, fences, water, etc !

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.