Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: xInitial
  • Map name: The Belltower
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /warp xInitial 3 or -104, -75
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 130+
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FLOATING ISLAND MAP. THE MAIN PART OF THE PARKOUR ISN'T FLOATING ISLAND.

Very hard and short map. Some blocks are overused, but I have no ideas how to fix them. Maybe many bugs... ?
Room 3 is the worst part, so it isn't in the photos.

Photos:
2020-08-03_04.42.57.png 2020-08-03_04.43.55.png 2020-08-03_04.44.05.png 2020-08-03_04.44.35.png 2020-08-03_04.45.09.png 2020-08-03_04.46.38.png

DingusRice

MVP+
DingusRice
DingusRice
MVP+
Ratings
Hey got to check out your build and the build itself is miraculous, there is so much detail that was put into the build and I love that! In terms of theme even though there are a lot of tower maps and judges might be sketchy on that, I definitely see the originality for no one has done a Bell Tower (the closest being the clock tower map). When I went to test out the parkour it seemed that some places were blocked off so I wasn't able to check out all of the parkour but as for the parkour I did see I can say the variety and fun jumps are definitely relevant in your map. The only thing I'd say about the parkour is that at some parts it gets confusing on where to go for me personally. Overall the map is excellent and I hope this map can get accepted by the judges, best of luck to you!

Ratings
Hey got to check out your build and the build itself is miraculous, there is so much detail that was put into the build and I love that! In terms of theme even though there are a lot of tower maps and judges might be sketchy on that, I definitely see the originality for no one has done a Bell Tower (the closest being the clock tower map). When I went to test out the parkour it seemed that some places were blocked off so I wasn't able to check out all of the parkour but as for the parkour I did see I can say the variety and fun jumps are definitely relevant in your map. The only thing I'd say about the parkour is that at some parts it gets confusing on where to go for me personally. Overall the map is excellent and I hope this map can get accepted by the judges, best of luck to you!
thanks for your feedback! I'm gonna add more signs in the map!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello xInitial,

Thank you for your patience while this was being judged.
I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have an abundance of tower maps on the server. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for. However, it is a bit plain with only quartz and bricks, so make sure you incorporate different types of blocks throughout your build to give it some more variety!
The parkour is also a big concern. The jumps are varied throughout; however, it is quite confusing and cluttered quite a bit; finding the first jump is quite a challenge. Try to have a more direct path, and clear up the clutter a bit. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps do fit the insane difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map; I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.