Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello there :)
I would have to give this map a -1 sadly. The theme isn't original, as there are many maps that have bridges, and there is also an insane map called TheBridge already.
I'm not sure if the beginning of the map is meant to be skip-able, but you can pretty much walk straight down the bridge itself to get to the second section, which is quite the exploit! I would raise these beginning jumps if that was your intention.
In addition, a lot of the map is ladders, especially on the poles. I would try to change up some of these jumps and include more variety. Finally, the floating parkour section is a bit odd and feels out of place. Try to have as little floating parkour as possible, without a lot of corner jumps.
Please not that I am not a map judge, I am just a Mapper and community member who likes to give feedback on maps to help people improve their map building skills. Good luck with your submission!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello therealdrgramps,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, because as mentioned above, we already have a few bridge maps (BrokenBridge, TheBridge.) Before making a map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to how a bridge would look in real life. However, I feel that there should maybe be some more variety in the blocks used. The inside part is also quite messy.
Also as mentioned above, there is a huge exploit that allows you to skip a huge portion of the map by running straight to the end of the bridge. The parkour is also quite repetitive with the use of ladders throughout. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fence, flower pots, cactus, water, and many more different types! The length of the map and difficulty of the jumps do both fit the medium difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.