MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already do have a cloud-themed map (Clouds). Be sure to check the Parkour List before building your map to make sure your idea is unique.
Build: The build of the archway was quite nice with the block variety and shaping. However, the clouds themselves were very boring and quite small - for future reference, try to make your whole build detailed and to-scale so nothing stands out as being too plain, etc.
Parkour: The parkour was both too easy and too short to be accepted on Manacube. The map submission guidelines has a list of recommended jumps per difficulty, so for easy maps, think at least 20-40 jumps. The parkour was also incredibly easy, so while EASY maps are supposed to be easy, they should still supply a somewhat challenge for the newer players on the server. The parkour was also quite repetitive, being only blocks and ladders - try to spice up your parkour by using a variety of jumps with blocks like heads, anvils, vines, fences, flower pots, lily pads, etc. to make the parkour interesting.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.