Rejected The creation of Dynamite. - Medium difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: FraserD16.
Map name: The creation of Dynamite.
Photos: See below.
Plot number: 55 ; 100
Difficulty: Medium.
Number of Jumps: 55.
Number of Checkpoints: 4.

This is a map based off of the invention of Alfred Nobel, Dynamite. As you venture through the map, you are greeted with facts about both Dynamite, and the Nobel prizes. The map is of a medium difficulty, and has a range of block, ladder, Iron bar Fence and Trapdoor parkour. You work your way through and around dynamite sticks, and find the Prize 'hidden' underneath a half exploded workbench. Please enjoy.
Dynamite.png
Dynamite.png
Dynamite.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey FraserD16,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we do have our fair share of TNT/Bomb/Explosive maps, we don't have a dynamite themed map. So, I believe this is an originally themed submission.
  • Build: To be frank, the build is not great. I have my reservations with it. It's simple and to the point, I like the idea behind it. But, I do believe you can work on a couple of things. The table the dynamite is on seems rather ugly and out of place, the fire/spark doesn't really look what it's supposed to be and is just kinda floating around, and the dynamite is pretty basic. It can be summed up as issues with focus, detailing, and parkour integration.
  • Parkour: The parkour is long enough for a medium but it's definitely on the easier side, so I'd recommend buffing it a little. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be pretty repetitive. This is mainly due to the fact that the parkour was just segments of the same jump changing into another segment of the same jump (but differs from the last segment). You should try to use a variety of blocks/jumps most of the time so that your parkour is enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.