Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey POISSION666,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: You didn't really pick out a theme for your map/none is really portrayed through it given what was built (dirt isn't a theme). I recommend that in the future when you submit maps that you pick out a valid theme first and then work from there. If you need help or have to double-check that your theme hasn't been taken, utilize this guide/list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ceq24iMH_3Ax3revUO3yzO0a6YkCEDuMWxCbIj6Mg2Q/edit#gid=0 .
  • Build: Personally, I don't see any build. There's no theme and there's no build. There's just parkour. We will never accept a map that only meets one of the three criteria. You have to pick an original theme > portray it accurately through a central build > integrate your parkour into that build. This is just unacceptable.
  • Parkour: The parkour was too easy and short for even an easy map. You need to make it a little longer and harder, this is just too simple. Furthermore, it was also incredibly boring to do. You basically used the same block for your parkour and very similar jumps. It's not enjoyable to do the same thing over and over again. You have to be more creative, use the different jumps/blocks that are at your disposal.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.