2021-04-29_21.22.56.png

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: #89;78 - /plot v delvepower
  • Difficulty: Medium

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
Hey,
i really like the train u made i think it is very well made but a few things will need to change in all likely hood to make this map acceptable. this would be in regards to the parkour at the moment which is a bit repitive in places and doesnt flow as well as it should. please contact me in game or on discord BDO#4442 so i can run you through what the judges are looking for in maps. i can also help you tidy up the surrounding landscape to disguise the world edit you have done to create some depth.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there delvepower,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original so good on you for that !

The BUILD is a bit unpolished. It could have some different blocks used for texturing on the outside as well as more detailing on the inside. Providing train details such as seats and even a main area for a conductor would elevate the build a lot.

The PARKOUR is fitting length of a medium but is inconsistent and lacks variation. The parkour needs to fit more of the difficulty of a medium, which you can observe with the recent mediums and the parkour needs more variation in jumps rather than a repeat of jumps over and over again (such as the outside with the same blocks).

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.