Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey matej23tt,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no Infinity Gauntlet/Infinity Stones/Thanos-related maps on our server, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good due to a couple of things. The first of these is a lack of theme-focus. You did build the infinity gauntlet, but it didn't feel very important or central as it's rather small and most of the parkour is not on it, it's just floating around it or far away from it. You should procure to integrate your parkour into your build to prevent such things. Not only that, but a properly integrated parkour only adds to your build's attractiveness. On the topic of your build's attractiveness, I believe that the detailing and shaping must be improved. It vaguely looks like the infinity gauntlet, I know you can do better. Try to shape out the gauntlet better (making it look more like it could be worn) and adding the finely detailed patterns from the actual one.
  • Parkour: The parkour was more fitting for the easy difficulty, in both difficulty and length. But, it was floating for a great portion of it and felt repetitive at times. As I mentioned, you need to integrate your parkour with your build as much as you can. Regarding the repetitiveness, you just used clay and ladders in, mostly, uninventive and recycled ways. There's a bunch of jumps you're missing out on (and even different blocks help a lot) that would elevate your parkour by a lot.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.