Rejected The Giant Chicken - Hard Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Super cool! Loved the diversity of the jumps on this course & thought the overall look of it was very pleasant. Best of luck, hope it gets accepted! (Side note: as I'm sure you're aware, there's already a chicken themed course located in Medium. However, I think it's quite different from yours.)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme, like pointed out before me, is already existent on the current Parkour world. This isn't always a problem, but to avoid repetitiveness, take a look around the Parkour world to check what themes already have been used.
- The build is okay, the theme is represented correctly, however it does look quite messy. This is mainly because of the jumps, which I'll come back to later. Try to have your build less floating around, instead give the chicken a place to stand on. One of the reasons why is that because of the floating chicken, the course looks less attractive and reminds me of pixel art which is not too good. Try picking another theme next time, where you can plan out a nice build with.
- The jumps are good, there is quite some variety which is nice to see. It pretty much suits the difficulty as well, however, they are floating around which isn't that appealing to look at. Try having the jumps more incorporated into the build, to give the course a cleaner look at the same time.
- The length is hanging around medium/hard, but is good for now. Try to work more on how a course looks and make it as interesting and unique as you could possibly get it.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.