Ratings
made by me, HappyPoptarts
called "The Graveyard" or even "Graveyard"
2020-08-03_21.57.14.png
2020-08-03_21.57.21.png

~~
ID of the plot: -104;-21
Difficulty: MEDIUM

thanks to Quinny's response, I cleared up an enormous amount of "clutter". Basically, I added the paths and made it a much more distinguishable, unique graveyard; this rather than the uniform gravestones I had before.

I also added a tombstone, and different forms of jumps including a momentum carpet jump (don't know what to call it) and another form of fence jump!
thank you so much for reading this and I hope this is all I need for my map to be accepted, if not, any feedback is appreciated.

-HappyPoptarts

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi HappyPoptarts,

I will sadly be rejecting this map for now. However, I would love to work on fixing up the parkour in spots with you if you would like help with it! I'll get into that a bit later into this review. The theme is original as you know, and I feel that there have been vast improvements to the build with this resubmission! I think something that could really bring this build to the next level is attaching the two floating pieces to the rest of the graveyard. I think this fix wouldn't be too difficult, and it would really tie all the floating pieces together.

Something else to think about build wise is adding terraformed pieces around the parkour that is currently around the build. Right now, you go into the grave (assuming the player is dead) and then...the underworld is just the void and some temple style blocks! I think you could really play up that "underneath a graveyard" part of the bottom half of the parkour.

The parkour itself is a tad bit more varied, and changing the difficulty does make the length a bit better. But I still think that you could do more with the parkour. It still feels a bit "meh" to me at the moment. If you want help with this part of your next revisions, let me know! I'd be happy to help guide you.

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope the next step of revising this really takes this map to the next level and ultimately being accepted. Again, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.