Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Creators: RexyRoo and 22kapoor22
Tester: SlashMuteJJ (The nub)
Warp: /warp LibraryOfBabel
Difficulty: Hard (Feel free to make it expert if needed)
Jumps: Around 90 (It looks like more, but there are multiple paths, with only one correct one for each section, totaling to around 90 if you take the correct path each time)
Checkpoints: 6

This course is more centered around a puzzle map than a parkour map, which makes it more fun to play. There aren't as many jumps as there seem to be, because there is only one correct route in the many given.

(PLEASE NOTE) You MUST read the signs to complete this map easily! To understand it, and complete the puzzles. So please read the signs, or this map may be very confusing, and can get rejected because of it.

Best regards,
~Rexy (Your friendly nextdoor neighbor)

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I am not a nub

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
530 27
Ive taken some time to like at this parkour. I like the concept you have for the parkour. Im not crazy about this parkour for a couple reasons. The signs are on pretty much every single block which distracts me from completing the parkour, I come on the parkour server to do parkour, not to read 100 signs while doing it. Then the whole wall with books saying "Sorry, wrong way" doesn't appeal to me at all. To me it seems like you ran out of ideas and just threw it together. Yet this is just my opinion, others may love it!

- Aloro

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
The reason some signs say "Sorry, wrong way" is because this is a puzzle map. You must complete the puzzles to find the right path, otherwise, it will be very confusing, as I said before.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Sorry but I will be rejecting this parkour.
What I liked about it?
You were creative in one way with the idea of puzzles, poems etc.
What I think could be improved?
I think whilst working on the stuff I had mentioned above, you lost sight of the ultimate goal. This doesn't feel like parkour with a puzzle. More like a puzzle with parkour thrown in. Unfortunately the jumps felt like a transition to the next section. If it were a puzzle map then great, it would have been a star hit. However I feel as this may need improvement in terms of the look and the parkour.

Thank you for submitting. I hope to see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.