Not open for further replies.
Creator: McMurter
Map Name: The Lost Fortress
Map Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Theme: Ruins + Long Abandoned Castle
Checkpoints: 5
Plot:1 or /plot home McMurter
Jumps: ~47

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, the parkour comes from the inspiration of a variety of maps on the server.

Attachments

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
"The parkour comes from the inspiration of a variety of maps on the server." Unfortunately, this should not be the case. Your build should be original and the ruins theme is unfortunately very unoriginal. I also found the parkour very repetitive and boring. Try using a variety of blocks suck as ice, soul sand, water, flower pots, and more.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll definitely give this map another go and try to make this more unique with the block pallet you have in mind. I'll update this thread when I believe it is presentable with new pictures.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello McMurter,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
unoriginal, as we already have a fortress-based map (Fortress.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate. It is a bit hard to tell what it is supposed to be, so I would work on making it more accurate. It is also a bit flat.
The parkour is repetitive with the use of ladders. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: fences, lava, water, heads, vines, and many more different types of jumps! The length of the map is good for a medium; however, the difficulty is inconsistent; easy in some places and hard in others.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll definitely give this map another go and try to make this more unique with the block pallet you have in mind. I'll update this thread when I believe it is presentable with new pictures.
Please make a new submission for this, I'd love to see it <3

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.