Rejected The Maze Runner I Parkour Map! Huge Maze! Huge Parkour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Ok So some of you seen the Movie The Maze Runner and you know The way they escaped was number seven same with here but this is a little different....

- Steps: First Go into the Huge Maze & find Number 7 there will be some vines climb up them to the top of the maze Then go follow the glowstone blocks on top of the maze after that you will find some vines on some blocks and that is where the parkour starts.

- 6 Checkpoints

- 90 Jumps! {Jumps Are Pretty Insane Rated Expert}

Warning! This Maze Is Very Difficult! If I told You Where to go It would not be a theme!

- /warp TheMazeRunnerPK [Photo] ---->

Attachments

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Beautiful. Just Beautiful. This is definitely Expert or Hard and I love the added maze at the beginning.
I cant say a bad word about it,
~Cheech <3

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
Great map! One minor error though, I'm not sure that a big non-parkour piece like the one you have is allowed on parkour, I may be wrong, let's see.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips and comments about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a unclear theme. I know you have tried to pull it off as the "Maze Runner", Which has a theme, But this parkour build lacks in some detail of it. No, Im not saying that this is rejected. The design of this parkour is also really, really similar to my Forest Temple found here: http://forums.minevast.com/threads/loz-forest-temple-hard-parkour-a-full-recreation.3500/ , Due to the maze and parkour type design. I look forward to seeing some more detail added to this, As the Maze Runner series was not all just about a maze c;

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
No Comment Yet.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some feedback on this course. .
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips and comments about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a unclear theme. I know you have tried to pull it off as the "Maze Runner", Which has a theme, But this parkour build lacks in some detail of it. No, Im not saying that this is
rejected. The design of this parkour is also really, really similar to my Forest Temple found here: http://forums.minevast.com/threads/loz-forest-temple-hard-parkour-a-full-recreation.3500/ , Due to the maze and parkour type design. I look forward to seeing some more detail added to this, As the Maze Runner series was not all just about a maze c;

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
No Comment Yet.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some feedback on this course. .
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
Wow What?
This map is actually nice, I tested it and it seems fine.
The maze is a really big part of the movie, he also made the landscape, the box, etc.
It should be accepted, but I'll leave it to Map Reviewers.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Wow What?
This map is actually nice, I tested it and it seems fine.
The maze is a really big part of the movie, he also made the landscape, the box, etc.
It should be accepted, but I'll leave it to Map Reviewers.
Testing and parkour wise, Yes its fine. But map wise, I feel that things like the ice and soul sand parkour are too empty and spaced out. Adding more to make it blend together would have created a better mix.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Nice map! Sorry @Sans but I disagree with what you are saying. The map is pretty good, and I like it.

+1

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
It took a while to decide what to do with this map, I first took a look a few weeks ago, but I figured I need to decide now.
The theme is good, I like that its based off a film / book, but I feel that the map looks too unappealing. Its very bland, its all just gray stone blocks, there's not much color difference and when I played through it, I didn't really enjoy it.

Because of this, the map is being denied.
To improve this, try adding more color to the map, players like to play maps that are bright and visually appealing.
Good luck on your future parkour maps!
See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.