Not open for further replies.

Papyrusanso

VIP
RobbieDawg
RobbieDawg
VIP
ID:_128;-133
NAME: The Nether Empire

(it doesnt show up the name when you /plot info for some weird reason)

CREATOR(S): Papyrusanso
DIFFICULTY: medium

This is a pretty short but fun parkour with 3 checkpoints and happens to be in the dreadful place the nether is. I made this parkour becuase i really like this server and i wanted to help it with my own touch as the nether is my favourite place in minecraft, specially in minecraft 1.16+. I hope you have fun with it

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your map submission I've decided to reject it, this is due to a handful of reasons that I will not list.

Theme/originality: Your theme from my standards is quite unoriginal, we've already got dozens of nether and fire themed parkour maps as it's such a popular theme.

Parkour variety/detail: Your parkour variety in your submission is quite bland, you only use a handful of different boring blocks throughout your submission making it feel boring/repetitive. I highly suggest that you incorporate more interesting blocks and jump patterns into your future submissions such as flower pots, cacti, chest/enchantment table jumps, barriers, water jumps, anvils, etc. Anything that comes to mind or you think matches the theme. I've also noticed that you use floating blocks in your parkour, this tends to make your submission look quite messy and doesn't really look attractive.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.