Creator: ChicagoBoi08
Map Name: The Office
Screenshots:
theoffice1.png
theoffice2.png
theoffice3.png

Plot Owner: ChicagoBoi08
My Difficulty Rating: Easy or Medium
Thanks, and this map was a lot of fun to make!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Hello!

This theme is unoriginal.
The build of your map does lack detail and texture. Try adding some more detail to the outside of the building.
This map is around 66 jumps long which is the length of a hard map; however the jumps are the difficulty of an easy map. Your map does lack variance and only has regular & normal jumps. Try adding more variance such as plant pots, heads, cactus , ice etc to make the parkour more enjoyable.

I hope this helps c;

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there ChicagoBoi08,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal, we have quite a few maps that look like this such as city.

The BUILD is nice but is lacking a bit of details as Hayley mentioned. Adding more plants or trying to base it off what a real office would look like would help give you some inspiration !

The PARKOUR fits the length of a hard map but the difficulty does not fit a hard map as Hayley also mentioned. It seems your parkour is also mainly ladders, try to use other blocks that'll help the parkour be more enjoyable such as water, ice, chests etc.

Thank you for the submission ! Hope to see more from you and I hope you have a wonderful day ^-^

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.