Accepted The Raven - hard (resubmision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenobite

Ratings
Hey all,
this is a resubmission of my raven map. I finally reworked the parkour and added some minor details.

xenobite
The Raven
raven1.jpg raven2.jpg raven3.jpg
/plot v xenobite 1
Hard
68 jumps

Note: The Raven by E. A. Poe, it's supposed to tell the story.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As I told you in-game, I think you absolutely nailed this re-submission. The build is great as always, and the parkour is simple and fun to play. Keep up the good work!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xenobite,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xenobite,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Excellent work on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I agree with Tas' statement that the build is great. I think you really did a wonderful job in creating a space that truly exemplifies the atmosphere present in The Raven. It looks splendid, great job!
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty. My only issue had to do with the cp placement so I went on ahead and moved some things around (only the first couple of cps, so I hope you don't mind). Other than that, the parkour was very enjoyable and well-made.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.