Rejected The Sacred Slime Potion Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Kristina but, some people know me as either Tinabina555 which is my mc username or Krisx which I use for most websites. I have always wanted to build for servers, but I never have gotten the chance to. I have a sister that plays mc also, we have been playing for years. She plays on this server also, her username is kkcoco1985
she mostly plays parkour though. I sorta want her to see my skills at building. I think this map should be on the easy courses section, not based on the jumps but, I got some people to try it out and they said it is easy so it should be for starters. I attached my screenshots for it as files below. Thank you. Btw the warp is /warp Tinabina555 thank you Shron.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
530 27
Please user the correct format the submit your parkour, the correct format can be found here

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Tinabina,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. I don't really see the theme and there is no actual build and the jumps are a bit repetitive. Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future! :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.