Rejected The Sunset Village!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
An original map by Zanzafry (Zan) and CinokiNoki. It takes all players to the mystical, magical land of the Sunset Village, with fairies, pixies, mushrooms and everything in between in a journey between treetops, fairy huts and more! Explore easter eggs, original builds and creative parkour, and enjoy the Sunset Village.
35 Jumps
Easy
Zanzafry's Second Plot

Attachments

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Zan and CinokiNoki,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is ok, while we do have some maps build around this, I feel it is original enough. So good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a good. It is accurate for what you are going for with nice details. I really like the details on the outskirts of the map!

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! You didn't specify a difficulty but it works best for medium. Your parkour is lacking variance, while you did incorporate some variance throughout the map, it still felt very repetitive. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. Get creative with how you use the blocks as well! The parkour is very confusing with unmarked barriers as well as very limited directional pieces. I recommend adding signs or head arrows to really help designate the direction a bit more. Also you aren't able to have single glass panes used within your parkour as it is a glitched block in later versions.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.