Accepted "The Tardis" - Parkour Coarse By: Creatified

Ratings
Hello everyone, today I just finished my parkour I have been working on for the past few hours, and I think it came out nice, also if you have no clue what the Tardis is just search it up on Google, It's apart of the show "Dr. Who" :)
Info:
About 65-70 jumps.
2 Checkpoints set. (You guys can add more if needed, just do it like i made them, or let me know and i will!)

I have had multiple people test and said it should be easy/medium, You guys can determine that.

Course was made by me: (Creatified)

Here are about 6 pictures of the course:
http://imgur.com/a/gunee

Please check out the course by either going to my plot, (/plot home Creatified)
OR
/warp TheTardis

I would like to thank you guys for checking out my course, and I hope to see it put to good use in the Vast MC Parkour!! :)

Thanks,
Creatified

@Dacon

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
My friend loves Dr. Who! Let me take a look at it later today and I'll give you some feedback!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Amazing map!! This would really be a medium map and it would be cool if you could make it like the series, when it is small and large inside? Maybe dig underground for that! Anyways, still very amazing map! 10/10! Hope to see more from you in the future!!

Ratings
Amazing map!! This would really be a medium map and it would be cool if you could make it like the series, when it is small and large inside? Maybe dig underground for that! Anyways, still very amazing map! 10/10! Hope to see more from you in the future!!
Thanks:) I have a really sick new parkour coming out soon aswell :)

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings