Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: CommandBOSS8302
Map Name: The Temple of Something
Photos: none sorry :(
Warp to Plot: /plot h CommandBOSS8302 1
Dificulty: Hard
Number of jumps: around 80 - 85

I found this parkour to be really easy actually, the only 'hard' jump was the neo jump at the side of the temple. I'd say it's a medium map. But i found the map to be a bit confusing of where to go.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, CommandBOSS8302

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Firstly for your theme, sadly it's not really that original as we've already got a handful of temple parkour maps that are quite similar in design to yours which doesn't really make yours unique or stand out.

Build: Your build is very basic and most of it is basically stone bricks which gives it a boring/bland look and doesn't really please the eye in my opinion, I suggest adding more colorful and interesting block types.

Parkour: For your parkour, I suggest adding much more variety to your parkour as at the moment it currently feels bland/repetitive and there aren't really any interesting blocks/jumps incorporated into your map submission. I suggest adding chest/enchantment table jumps, flower pot jumps, anvil jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.