Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Your "IP" -123;94 isn't a plot number, but it's your first plot, as you can see if you go into the game I'm right in front of you right now xD The theme of this map is taken, try to find an unused theme in the future! The first fake ending tricked me, good job on that. After that I felt like the other fake endings were afterthoughts. It find it's not very fair to be able to drop down and land on a ceiling barrier at the end, I suggest you make it so you can't move at all when dropping. The build doesn't look very good, because of its lack of houses and its small islands scattered far away from each-other. Jumps are mostly blocks, ladders, and fences, try to incorporate other blocks to make more varied jumps! The amount of jumps for this map probably makes it a medium, but I'm noticing a 4 block jump, which would NOT go in an easy map.

Hope this feedback helped for future map submissions, good luck

Last edited:
Thank you for all the feedback! Me and A_Fat_Monk3y is already working on a new map! We will not give up this easy xD

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SnilleLars and A_Fat_Monk3y,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.

The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around boats/ships (Ships, Ship, WatchMaker). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The build is accurate for what you are going for, so good job on that! Your build is lacking texture, try adding different block variance to create a more attractive build. The build is also lacking detail, try enlarging the build to create that needed detail.
The parkour fits the length for an easy map, so good job on that! The difficulty of the parkour better suits a medium map. Your parkour is very confusing, try adding signs to show direction of where to go. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.[Elly]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.