Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Build looks good!
Parkour looks just a bit repetitive but okay!
I'll play this later on and give you more feedback but for now I hope it gets accepted!

Acid

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Rvpal,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps from the game "There is no game", this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build could do much better. Presumably, this is supposed to look like a level from the game as evidenced by the build. But it didn't really do it for me. The build suffers poorly from the exterior and interior. The exterior is riddled with parkour that really takes away from the build (and the floating letters don't do it any favors). Then the interior is this really cramped up space with little to no meaning. I just don't see the intended portrayal of the theme. It needs a lot of work.
  • Parkour: The parkour was hard and long enough for the hard difficulty. But, it did have a major issue: lack of variation. In other words, the parkour was very repetitive. You repeatedly used the same jumps/blocks either consecutively or throughout the map. Take the fence or glass segments for example. It's just the same thing over and over again. This isn't fun to do. You have to try harder to be creative with your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.