Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Hello,

I love this concept for a map!
Sadly, the build is an issue. As it's so small, there's not as much detail as there could be to make this look even better. There is also no texture as it's all made out of one block. I'd suggest making this build larger so you can detail and shape areas better (ie the face).
The parkour does fit the length and difficulty of an easy map so good job on that. There is some variation; however, the variation is clumped together which does make the parkour repetitive and less fun. For more variation, try adding things such as flower pots, glass panes, water, ladders , etc to make the parkour more enjoyable c; .
Also, make sure all jumps are possible in 1.8.9 as some jumps are impossible (the head to the full block)

I hope this helps
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Wont_

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

In regards to the THEME, it is original so good work on that!

The BUILD could have more detail added to it, it would be lovely to see a wider color palette used on the thinking person. I can clearly see what the build is meant to be, so that is good!

The PARKOUR is an issue. It's a good length and difficulty is fine for easy, however there are two jumps that are impossible in 1.8.9 (the two jumps from the heads). I would advise you create your map using 1.8.9 so you can see what jumps are/aren't possible. Finally, the blocks used in your jumps are unvaried, try using blocks such as ice, iron bars, piston heads, water and fence gates to spice up your parkour and make it more enjoyable.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day ! [Josh]

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.