Things I'd like to know about KitPVP

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
Using the reward money of 50$, I bought myself rank Legend, and in the store it says they can nickname themselves bold and that they get the rank displayed on their account, but mine doesn't have it last i checked first off. So i'd like to know why. Also, the 50$ coupon was used on 27$ vast, what happened to the rest of the 23$? Is it gone forever or saved up or what? Also, next question, in SkyWars there is no display or things for Legends or any rank really, I'd like to know why, I can understand the kits and stuff but why does it have no display title? Next off, I am making some Minevast videos, so far I got around. 6 Videos of Minevast each like 10 minutes or less, they show pvping and I think there was a weird fly lag in one of them, cuz a player "Looked like he was flying one block above water", not was hacking or anything, that i know of, anyways all Im saying is back then i think there was a lag or something. Anyways, I'd like to know what the video requirements are for Rank Youtuber, last time I asked xDacon he said that he'd prefer a little more entertainment like that, cuz all that happened was me attacking killing dying and chasing players who run away from me. What video requirements are needed in a video. List as many as you can. Example that may or may not be correct:
Music
720p HD
10 minutes or longer
1 or 2 videos each month
9 kills or more and 2 deaths or less.
Pvping most of the time and going back and forth
ETC
What would be the correct way of rules?
What do you get with rank Youtuber?
Raminator42 told me a few things like Vast Kits under and nicknames with bold and etc, but I'd like to know all of them and many others would too. xDacon last told me only thing he wanted was like entertainment in it cuz it was just boring like casual pvp. No music or stuff. Please answer.
I am going to try and reapply after new vids come out and know the requirements, this time its somewhat more interesting then just run around killing then chasing pussies and dying. It's really not that good for recordings of chasing pussies is it..
Anyone who can answer any of these answers please do as soon as you can and if you are staff that can help in anyway please help.
From Royal_Roy

We are only accepting possitive comments from this and no arguing, otherwise you will be marked as.. (Negative).

Then after reading this look for the gigantic eight legged cow.. :p

Glow

Retired
Ratings
Damn, well that's one long thread. Anyways, in order to achieve the Yt rank you must have great quality videos, good audio quality, nice gameplay, the video must be entertaining and must make the viewer want to join the server and such, along with the fact that your commentating skills must be pretty high. I believe these are the few requirements needed.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Using the reward money of 50$, I bought myself rank Legend, and in the store it says they can nickname themselves bold and that they get the rank displayed on their account, but mine doesn't have it last i checked first off. So i'd like to know why. Also, the 50$ coupon was used on 27$ vast, what happened to the rest of the 23$? Is it gone forever or saved up or what? Also, next question, in SkyWars there is no display or things for Legends or any rank really, I'd like to know why, I can understand the kits and stuff but why does it have no display title? Next off, I am making some Minevast videos, so far I got around. 6 Videos of Minevast each like 10 minutes or less, they show pvping and I think there was a weird fly lag in one of them, cuz a player "Looked like he was flying one block above water", not was hacking or anything, that i know of, anyways all Im saying is back then i think there was a lag or something. Anyways, I'd like to know what the video requirements are for Rank Youtuber, last time I asked xDacon he said that he'd prefer a little more entertainment like that, cuz all that happened was me attacking killing dying and chasing players who run away from me. What video requirements are needed in a video. List as many as you can. Example that may or may not be correct:
Music
720p HD
10 minutes or longer
1 or 2 videos each month
9 kills or more and 2 deaths or less.
Pvping most of the time and going back and forth
ETC
What would be the correct way of rules?
What do you get with rank Youtuber?
Raminator42 told me a few things like Vast Kits under and nicknames with bold and etc, but I'd like to know all of them and many others would too. xDacon last told me only thing he wanted was like entertainment in it cuz it was just boring like casual pvp. No music or stuff. Please answer.
I am going to try and reapply after new vids come out and know the requirements, this time its somewhat more interesting then just run around killing then chasing pussies and dying. It's really not that good for recordings of chasing pussies is it..
Anyone who can answer any of these answers please do as soon as you can and if you are staff that can help in anyway please help.
From Royal_Roy

We are only accepting possitive comments from this and no arguing, otherwise you will be marked as.. (Negative).

Then after reading this look for the gigantic eight legged cow.. :p
So, you bought legend and vast with the $50 coupon? Good job :p
As for the leftover money, it's gone

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
I am also planning to rank up to Vast next month, and I just need another second place for that, and this time using it for everything. Buying rankup to Vast and VIP Skyblock, if I get first place or more than what I need than I will spend it on gems for KitPVP. Also, I am greatful to Mahalouker for giving me a tip of how he won his votes. I'll tell someone too the trick to winning votes.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I am also planning to rank up to Vast next month, and I just need another second place for that, and this time :-Dusing it for everything. Buying rankup to Vast and VIP Skyblock, if I get first place or more than what I need than I will spend it on gems for KitPVP. Also, I am greatful to Mahalouker for giving me a tip of how he won his votes. I'll tell someone too the trick to winning votes.
Thats unfortunate that you want first place, seeing as how I am voting for the #1 spot this month, and I never lose. :p. I wish you luck for 2nd place though :)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Thats unfortunate that you want first place, seeing as how I am voting for the #1 spot this month, and I never lose. :p. I wish you luck for 2nd place though :)
I'm fighting for it too u know but yea you got much more time to vote den me I'm probs gonna be fourth or third